Picture framing can be an after thought, something secondary to the art being displayed, but to Cara Callahan at Callahan Framing on 44th street in Edina, it’s an art form in itself. Framing not only compliments and protects the art, proper framing blends the piece seamlessly into its surroundings. Cara is an expert framer, and she treats everything, from rare art worth thousands of dollars, to the picture your child brings home from kindergarten, with museum-quality care. In this episode, you’ll learn the secrets to proper framing, the one question you should always ask a framer before trusting them with your treasure, and how photographers and artists have boosted their reputation and bottom line by teaming up with Callahan Framing.
- Episode 34: From First Lesson to Becoming Famous, Brad McLemore’s House of Music Provides Aspiring Musicians the Tools and Confidence to Step On Any Stage.
- Unexpected Color: When Creativity and Drive Collide
- Ep 31: Your Pet is Family So When Illness Strikes, Westgate Pet Clinic Provides the Answers and Care You Need
- Ep 27: Jimmie’s Old Southern BBQ Smokehouse – Famous Dave Anderson Guarantees it’s Fresh & Fast (Not to Mention the Best Darn BBQ You Will Ever Have)
- Why Veterans Deserve a Second Opinion When it Comes to VA Financing
- Ep 16: The Art of Staging a Home to Sell Fast
Leave a Reply