Sonja Tengdin was a bond trader and busy mother of two before venturing into the world of dog poo in 2001. Finding it impossible to convince the kids to pick up after their dogs (without getting paid), she stumbled on an idea. An idea that was popular where she grew up in California, but not here. So she took a chance, and ScoopyPoo DoggyDoo Pickup was born. She has a great sense of humor, but even though she jokes about the task ScoopyPoo performs, she isn’t shy about saying that it’s a serious business with a serious future. She reveals all to Tim Murphy in this episode of Advice Givers (r).
- Ep 55: How to Turn the Dream of Owning a Family Vacation Home Into Reality with Practical Advice from Carrie Guarrero
- Ep 25: The Place Of Legends – Lou Nanne’s American Grill.
- Ep 9: Trusted Minneapolis Mortgage Lender – Dedicated to a Lifetime of Serving
- Jimmie’s Old Southern BBQ Smokehouse is Famous Dave’s Next Evolution
- Ep 17: The Biggest Challenges When Shopping for a Bridal Gown, and How Annika Bridal Solves Them
- Episode 5: “I’m a Ninja!”
Leave a Reply