We’re excited to introduce you to Kimberly Senn. She’s a mom, artist, and entrepreneur — although it was accidental. She was living the dream in San Francisco at a high powered ad agency working with fortune 500 companies before starting a family. She quit to take care of her baby and stumbled into something that turned into a business that even Martha Stewart noticed! Check out episode #2 “From a Hobby to a Business”
- Ep 42: Learn How to Reduce Pain and Inflammation Without a Needle and Medication at Halo Cryotherapy
- Episode 34: From First Lesson to Becoming Famous, Brad McLemore’s House of Music Provides Aspiring Musicians the Tools and Confidence to Step On Any Stage.
- Ep 36: Title Boxing Club is Your Safe Zone to Punch Out Stress, Clear Your Mind, Feel Empowered, and Achieve Full Body Fitness
- Ep 23: Edina’s 50th & France – European Charm with Quaint Shops, Unparalleled Personal Service and Remarkable Events to Create a World of Experiences
- Ep 24: 3 Generations of Refined Customer Focus. Driven By a Passionate France 44 Family Who Value Excellence in Wine, Spirits & Food
- Ep 26: We Share Special Memories From the First 25 Episodes Plus a Special Announcement
Leave a Reply